Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
As a property professional myself, I have a much better insight into what makes good customer service in the industry. I initially invited three agents to inspect my grandparent\'s house and felt James from Howick & Brooker was the most knowlegeable and best equipped to sell the property. I certainly wasn\'t let down and the house was sold for an exceptional price in only two months. In difficult market conditions, I was both surprised and delghted for my grandparents. From the outset, I felt the company were not only efficient but kept us posted with feedback from every viewing. In my opinion this represents excellent estate agency. I would certainly recommend Howick & Brooker to anyone selling their property in Harlow.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Howick & Brooker Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Howick & Brooker Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Howick & Brooker Partnership Office 1