Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
I had a terrible experience with forefront. From the moment I decided to go ahead with the house they had advertised, I was pushed around like a doormat! They debited my account without authorisation and without informing me and left me overdrawn. Made me collect keys on a date I didn\'t quite have time for saying "you have to make time" when the landlord himself said he was happy for me to move in whenever, and I found out that they kicked the tenant out of the house waking him up and telling him to leave there and then without calling or informing!
Could I have listened to all parties involved as none of the parties (new tenant, old tenant and landlord) where in a hurry! And not charge anyone\'s account without prior agreement!
By: Tistan Brown
Jul 29, 2015
Firstly I would like to acknowledge the time between your review and our response. This website has only just come to our attention, hence the absence of a response until now.
I am sorry you felt that you had a poor experience with Forefront as we work hard to provide our customers with a high standard of service. Unfortunately we did not receive a complaint directly from you at the time so we have been unable to address it until now. I am happy to address your comments on this site but I am also available to do so internally via the office number or on email if you wish to discuss. My name is Tristan Brown and I dealt with you personally during your tenancy application. I remember the events well and I acted professionally at all times and communicated with you well. With regards to debiting your account without authorisation this is also not the case. All tenants sign a Tenant Application form which gives clear instruction of when we will be taking the first month's rent and security deposit from the card that you supplied us on the form. You signed this document stating that you understood this, so we went ahead and took payment prior to you moving into the property, as per our standard process.

We then asked you to meet the Inventory Clerk on your move in day which was a day that you requested. The existing tenant served us notice so knew they were leaving on the agreed date but weren't quite packed and ready to leave at the time of your check in. Suggesting they were kicked out is not reflecting the events of that day. I also do appreciate that moving is stressful, but as the owner of Forefront I am confident we acted professionally and reasonably. We are now the Managing Agent of the property so please be assured that we will continue to act professionally during your tenancy. Kind regards, Tristan Brown, Director, Forefront Property Ltd.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Forefront Property Ltd Swindon! To leave a new review of Forefront Property Ltd Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Forefront Property Ltd Swindon