Apr 15,2013
Apr 15,2013
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Robert Stanford. From the outset they were fantastic. Viewings were always honest, up front and the properties fitted the criteria I was looking for. When I decided to purchase one of the properties they showed me, Wendy was hugely helpful throughout and made the process of buying my first home a good one. She was professional, quick to respond and went over and above by answering all my questions, reassuring me and liaising with the sellers. It makes such a huge difference when you feel like your estate agent knows you and really cares about helping you through the process. I can\'t recommend Wendy and Robert Stanford\'s highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stanford Estates Forest Hill