Apr 13,2013
Apr 13,2013
I Think this company were totally arrogant , ill, mannered, told a lot of lies to myself and the landlady.and very patronising. i never thought a person.David Casey) or company could carry on the way they treat people. my deposit was held back for 4 weeks therefore forcing me to borrow money for my next tenancy deposit. i still have not had the full deposit refunded back to this day and I was tired of fighting for it as the stress was making me ill and as I am disabled i really didn\'t need this stress. I agreed to let this company show future tenants round whilst i was still living there. I think this company should be reported and would not recommended these people to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes! To leave a new review of Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes