Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
So let me set the scene...I\'m 25 and want to buy a property that needs refurbishment and I found one in Trowbridge through Davies and Davies. I viewed the property with no trouble and decided to put an offer in which is where all the trouble started. They asked for my Mortgage Agreement in Principle before making the offer and so I supplied this. Apparently my offer was then made. I then heard nothing from
Them for 4 days and so called back and got told that "they\'re not being funny but another offer had been made which is loads more than me". Ok fine so I upped my offer.... Again no call back and I had to chase. Once I managed to talk to someone they said that one of their regular clients had made the other offer and preceded to tell me what the offer was and that if I offered higher then it would be accepted. So I called back the next day and upped my offer to £500 more. I then got told to "go away and seriously think about what my best offer would be because he was not going to rock the boat for £500" I then got told that "anyway you haven\'t provide your mortgage agreement yet" when in fact after searching he then found it. This makes me question whether my offer had actually been out forward in the first place. Steven then gives away too much by saying that because the other person is a well know buyer they would prefer to sell to him!! So because I\'m not best friends with you I draw the short straw. Steven then question how I could afford a house on my own at 25 because I couldn\'t possibly have a professional job and he wanted to know how I got my deposit. The ONLY people who have the right to ask me that are the bank and to be frank it\'s none of Stevens business. Once I told him what my job was it shut him up because its a more professional job than an estate agent.
I cannot believe how badly I have been treated by them and how patronising they have been because i can afford a house at 25! I will be complaining to the regulatory board as I\'m sure what they have done is not allowed! I found a house that I loved but my money wasnt good enough because of my age and lack of friendship with them! DISGUSTING!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Davies & Davies (Wiltshire) Office 4! To leave a new review of Davies & Davies (Wiltshire) Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Davies & Davies (Wiltshire) Office 4

Davies & Davies (Wiltshire)

15 Fore Street Trowbridge