Oct 01,2012
Oct 01,2012
Unreliable. Unprofessional. Untrustworthy. When I moved into the property I was suprised and disappointed to see that none of the repairs I had been promised were completed. After 3 months nothing had been completed despite numerous reminders. In the end I undertook the work my self and am still waiting for a refund after 18 months. In addition when my boiler broke down in February it took almost 3 weeks to fix and dozens of calls even then the cowboy they used ruined my bed when, I assume, he dumped the old boiler on it which leaked rust filled water. I am yet to be compensated for the bed or time the house was uninhabitable. Finally when I came to move out the agent brought prospective tenants round with no prior warning and just barged in; once without knocking. Avoid these cowboys like the plague.
Repair what is promised in a reasonable time with decent staff.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Davies & Davies (Wiltshire) Office 3! To leave a new review of Davies & Davies (Wiltshire) Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Davies & Davies (Wiltshire) Office 3

Davies & Davies (Wiltshire)

7 Fore Street Trowbridge