Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Really terrible service, they never rang me to tell me what was happening I always had to chase them. We got conflicting information and advice from different members of staff. Spoke to me on the phone like I was a five year old and a nuisance. Have since advertised our property on Rightmove etc with an online estate agent and had an overwhelming response. It\'s is excellent value for money, has been easy to set up and they give you brilliant advice. And there are loads of other online estate agents .They also do house sales and I\'ll never use a local estate agent again.
Offer a more decent and professional service and GIVE INFORMATION i.e. if someone has lied about their wage on the referencing then tell the landlord so that they know all the information before going ahead, especially when the landlord hasn\'t met them. And give a copy of the reference form BEFORE the tenancy is agreed. Ring landlords to tell them what is happening or send an email or text - your communication is inadequate. Please treat landlords with some respect. Stop giving inconsistent advice and information. We have since used an online estate agency and the contrast with your service is stark. They advertise on all the major websites, their service and advice is excellent, it costs just ‚£49 and the response has been overwhelming and so positive. We have had 20+ emails from them in 4 days. All the prospective tenants that have come round have enquired about how we advertised the property and why, and NO ONE has had a good word to say about Dacres in Keighley. We won\'t use a local estate agency again and when we come to sell we will be doing it with an online estate agents - it\'s much less hassle.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dacre Son & Hartley Keighley! To leave a new review of Dacre Son & Hartley Keighley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dacre Son & Hartley Keighley