Apr 06,2013
Apr 06,2013
My wife made a telephone enquiry about whether the property was still available. She was told it was and Ann asked if we wanted to arrange a viewing. My wife asked I\'d the landlord would accept tenants with dogs (as it was not specified on the discription on Right Move). Ann put the phone on hold and asked a colleague. This shows that they either had the information and not shared it, or were making it up on the hoof. Either way the answer came back as a firm NO followed by the comment that \'most landlords don\'t accept dogs!\'.
As landlords ourselves and dealing with other estate agents at the moment I acknowledge pets can make it more difficult for tenants - especially with flats. However with this house it would - I would hold - be the landlord\'s decision. My wife suggested that the estate agents include this in the description Ann almost put the phone down. She clearly did not want any feedback.
My wife was a bit upset so phoned and asked for the manager. The manager was Giles and even worse and said that he didn\'t think his staff member was rude. So much for customer service - no real evidence of that. It\'s more like \'you owe us for even taking the time to pick ip the phone!

Well - thanks but no thanks. We won\'t be hassling you anymore - either as a tenant or landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Giles Cardwell Residential Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Giles Cardwell Residential Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Giles Cardwell Residential Lettings Office 1