Mar 27,2013
Mar 27,2013
I have used Mishons many years ago now, and in more recent years used a local agent, who I will not mention here, but I did have a very bad experience with them and the sale on my property did fall through in the summer. So this time, I decided to go back to Mishons, and I was immediately impressed by their approach and the professionalism shown, when taking on the sale and then getting us several viewings from real buyers, that had been vetted, something my local agent didn\'s seem to bother with. We had an offer within 3 weeks of being on the market, and we were delighted.
I was really pleased with the professionalism and tenacity shown by Sarah at the end of the sales process, we had a few issues that needed to be resolved in the chain and she dealt with these extremely well. I trusted her and she dealt with everything as we had requested, giving us feedback as and when we required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Hove! To leave a new review of Mishon Mackay Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mishon Mackay Hove