Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
Bridges made buying my first house in the UK a very good and happy experience. Two staff members in particular are outstanding. Alan Dearing was efficient, professional, and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. In doing so, made it easy for me. I (and also the vendor) were informed every step of the way and I could count on him to help with any query I had throughout the whole process. I was impressed with his friendly manner. attitude, and dedication.
I found Oliver De Lisle to be friendly and very helpful. He made me feel nothing was too much trouble and I would highly recomend him to anyone wanting to purchase their new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf