Mar 25,2013
Nick Mosley
Mar 25,2013
I spoke to Mosley Jarman about selling my property we popped in on the off chance on a Saturday and found the lady working the weekend to be very helpful and smiling which is always nice to see (especially when working on the weekend). We were then contacted by Nick Mosley who arranged to call round and have a chat about the property and how they would like to market it, he gave me the opportunity to provide photos which i thought were good but my partner didn\'t and her and Nick had a chat and decided to take some more this time when i seen the photos i realised that i am not good with a camera and to leave it to the professionals. The Photos were amazing and the marketing that they did met up to all our expectations and without giving anything away Mosley Jarman have a different approach to all the others and we enjoyed the ideas they had, the contact and support they gave all the way through the sales was second to none and with and honest and very helpful way they sold our property on the first day of viewings. I would like to thank the team Fay, Nick, Rachel, Libby & the smiley weekend lady very much and hope that when we purchase our next property it is from Mosley Jarman. If you are Buying or selling a property in the Bramhall / Stockport area Mosley Jarman are a service way above the rest.

Make an Enquiry