Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
The experience I had with Ryder & Dutton was very positive and guided me through the whole process in a professional and courteous manner. They know exactly how to treat their customers and Michaela (who has a great sense of humour) & Deborah kept me up to speed with the whole process. There was none of this having to ring them to see what\'s happening they always contacted me and tell me what\'s going on. I would always recommend Ryder & Dutton to anyone that is looking for an excellent estate agent.
We also used their mortgage advisor, Peter, who I have to say is a top man and he surely knows his business - he was excellent too.
By: R&D
Apr 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a friendly and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff at our Shaw office, in particular Deborah, Michaela and Pete, appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Shaw