Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
Costa and Louise are fantastic. They are both professional and extremely friendly. I was very particular about the kind of tenants I wanted and Costa never made me feel pressured to accept any offers I didn\'t feel comfortable with.
I live abroad and they maintained me updated and informed so well that I never felt things were out of control, which can be easy when you are not in the same country and are going through what can be a stressful experience.
I have also used their Property Management service for two years and everyone is very helpful and answer all my questions quickly and more importantly, in a manner that never makes me feel like I\'m a pain, which I\'m sure I actually am...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon