Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Myself and my husband used Ben to sell our flat that sold in just two days of being on the market and for the full asking price. Ben is a very professional member of the team and was very helpful answering my thousands of questions I had for him.

I also came into contact with Ami who, again, is a very professional member of the team and was extremely helpful when I started to panic!

The only slightly negative comment I have is the Conveyancing Service that they reccomended. Whilst there were no particular problems with the legal side of things, my dedicated lawyer was sometimes a bit slow on the uptake and I found I had to chase her pretty much all the time for answers but that is not a reflection on H&B and the staff there.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Howick & Brooker Partnership Old Harlow! To leave a new review of Howick & Brooker Partnership Old Harlow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Howick & Brooker Partnership Old Harlow