Mar 18,2013
Derek Hewlett
Mar 18,2013
The worst service ever. Rented a property for over 4 years. The company failed to address significant maintenance issues during this time on numerous occasions. The company do not take responsibility for anything. When I came to check out the property, at the end of tenancy, the company failed to provide any type of check in report and the landlord is now seeking for me to pay for damages to the property that was there on check in. The property was filthy and damaged when I moved in so I took photographs as evidence. Lifestyle handed keys to the landlord before I handed the property back. I returned back to the property one day to find the landlord inside without my permission. USE LIFESTYLE AT YOUR PERIL. You have been warned!
The agent could have done their job!
Attached Files

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management Bradley Stoke! To leave a new review of Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management Bradley Stoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management Bradley Stoke

Lifestyle Property Services, Letting and Management