Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 17,2013
Mar 17,2013
I must confess that I had no idea that this site even existed. Reading some of the negative comments wasalso very surprising. I have had nothing but a Top class service from Steven personally and indeed from other members of his team. Without going into detail I found they went way beyond what was expected of them both contractual wise and professionally.

I would and will in the future have no problem in both reccomending them and indeed use them again myself. Thanks guys.
By: Matt
Oct 01, 2014
Many thanks for your positive feedback it is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share this with my team.

Thank you for continuing to entrust us with the management of your property. I sincerely hope you continue to be pleased with our service, and any feedback whether positive or “constructive” is very welcome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen