Mar 16,2013
Mar 16,2013
This agency are the worst I have ever dealt with, left us without heating or hot water for over 4 months, then blamed our Landlady saying they couldn\'t contact her!! We spoke directly to the landlady and she knew nothing of the issues. They come to inspect the property every month and call and email every two days - I am currently perusing legal action against them in the hope I can have a winding up order issued against Hythe and Waterside as what they are doing is wrong and unfair. Be careful and take my advice, stear well clear of Hythe and Waterside Lettings. Hythe and Waterside lettings review: worst company in the South East. They will rob you and leave you in a n uninhabitable home - DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! After asking them for their formal complaints procedure we are being evicted!!!!!!
If the agency had morals, and actually looked after their clientele we wouldn\'t be in this situation, as soon as we complained they have evicted us!!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hythe & Waterside Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Hythe & Waterside Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hythe & Waterside Lettings Office 1