Mar 12,2013
Mar 12,2013
They do not keep your personal details confidential. I gave my details as required to check my credit in order to being able to rent a property. Even before i get my confirmation of the let, a company rang me and offered me house content insurance. i knew all my personal details. I rang Layland Reeds Rains and a member of staff told me that they have passed on my personal derails. Also after moving into the property i realized they they have transferred the energy supply of the property to the most expensive energy supply (Spark Energy) without my consent, neither the Landlord. . I think they may get commission to do that. I was very disappoint that my personal details have not kept confidential.
By: Katie
Mar 12, 2013
I work for Reeds Rains. Firstly, let me apologise that you felt unhappy with the service that you received. it would have been reeds rains that called you about house insurance from our Exeter call centre. Lots of tenants do not take out insurance so we try to give you competitive deals to save you time and money. Secondly, nearly all tenancies are transferred to spark energy. The landlord agrees to this at the time of putting the property for let when they sign their terms and conditions. The reason that reeds rains does this is because we like to make sure that we know who the suppliers are so that if there are any problems prior to move in, such as debt on a meter, we are authorised to correct this, leading to a smoother moving day for the tenant. Your tenancy agreement clearly states that the energy will be supplied by spark. if you were unhappy with this at the time you could have walked away prior to signing the agreement and refused the tenancy. If you are still unhappy, please contact the branch that you took your tenancy from who will explain in further details.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reeds Rains Office 5! To leave a new review of Reeds Rains Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reeds Rains Office 5