Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
Ryder and Dutton, Shaw branch, provided excellent service during the sale of mothers house. I live in London and the team not only sold the property but looked after it as it was empty for a period of time. They did weekly security checks and put me in contact with an odd job man when things went wrong. I had 4 offers on the property, 3 fell through due to buyers having a lack of finances. Deborah was great each time and helped negotiate a good offer, she was also sensitive to the fact that this was my childhood home. Despite me being far away (sometimes abroad) Deborah always manged to get hold of me to act quickly on any interest.

Dominque was great at giving me updates on the market and helping answer general queries. The team were responsive at all times and did a great job, tweaking marketing material and ads to help get the sale. Thank you.
By: R&D
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Deborah & Dominique, at our Shaw office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Shaw