Mar 11,2013
Mar 11,2013
The property I was selling, was my Late Mother's home, and as it was a distressing time for me, I found the girls and Kris Street the Manager to be extremely kind, caring but always professional. Debbie Valentine, especially, was very helpful and always kept me up to date with what was going on. Thank you Ryder and Dutton Shaw, for being understanding and patient.
By: R&D
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a friendly and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Kris & Debbie at our Shaw office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Shaw