Mar 06,2013
Mar 06,2013
I asked James Blackler for your details as I wanted to touch base with you relating to the sale of my property at 65A Warwick Way, Pimlico, London.

I have historically used Winkworths and Hamptons for this flat which I've owned for some 20 years. James reached out to me in 2011 or 2012 about selling my flat (he got my details from the Foxtons London Bridge office if I recall right).

James has given unfailingly good advice, both as to pricing (which was a better price than each other agent by a long ways, and I ultimately sold at 1% off that price) and more importantly as to service. He was in regular touch we me, provided excellent feedback on viewings (both orally and through printouts), let me know about future viewings, was calming when I worried about the sale taking some time, etc. He was without a doubt miles ahead of the other agents with a degree of professionalism that completely outstripped the others.

We had an issue with a buyer where Winkworth interfered - they called her and gave her complete going over. It was exceptionally contentious but James handled it brilliantly, ensuring both me and the buyer that the Winkworth position was baseless. He handled the position with aplomb. Sadly we lost the buyer, as she was outraged and we couldn't get her back from that position. Ultimately, because of his professionalism, I decided to dis-instruct each of Winkworths (who eventually gave a written apology) and Hamptons to go sole agent with Winkworths. Fortuitously for me (not so for Foxtons) Hamptons managed in the 2 week's notice period due to them to sell the flat.

So I must commend James, not only on his kind efforts and professionalism, but also on the manner in which he handled the dispute with Winkworths.

If I had another flat in the area, I would most certainly use James in the future. As it is, I use Foxtons for my flat in London Bridge area, and would recommend Foxtons, and James in particular, wholeheartedly.

Kind regards,

KRISTA BATES Legal Consultant

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames