Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I first came across Homewood Homes in view to them managing the block of flats I lived in and was so impressed with their service that I went on to have them let and manage my property when I moved house.
Samantha and Bradley made the whole letting process easy and trouble free for me and continue with the great service they promised.
What I like most about Homewood Homes is their friendliness and personal touch which makes me feel like me and my property are their only concern and not just one in a long list.
They also always answer their phone calls and emails promptly which, with customer service the way it can be these days, is reason enough alone to use them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homewood Homes Estate Agents Kennington! To leave a new review of Homewood Homes Estate Agents Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homewood Homes Estate Agents Kennington