Mar 05,2013
Mar 05,2013
I did not buy a house form them as they would not assist me.
I emailed them initially and asked for some additional photos and a floor plan of a bungalow in Wythburn Road. they replied and sent the exact same photos and did not even mention a floorplan. I emailed again and asked for a floorplan but did not receive a reply. So I emailed again and asked for a floorplan and receive the short curt reply that they didn\'t have one.
They didn\'t even use my name in the email, just \'Hi\'.
If they are selling the house, they should make and effort to create a floorplan, not simply say that they dont have one and offer no further assistance whatsoever.
extremely poor customer service and not a a professional establishment. I am a cash buyer and they did not want to know me at all.
Will not be using or recommending them in future to ANYONE.
They could have offered to create a floor plan. They could have offered solutions to my query. they could have used my name in reply to my email. They could have replied to the first email so that I didn\'t have to resend it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of McAllisters Office 1! To leave a new review of McAllisters Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for McAllisters Office 1