Mar 02,2013
Mar 02,2013
All members of the staff whom I came into contact with are professional, pro-active and a valuable asset to Ryder Dutton. I think particular credit should go to Will Dykes. the letting of my property was handled by Will with the upmost professionalism.
I have several properties in the Holmfirth area and therefore have a long number of years dealing with various estate agents and Ryder Dutton offer a service that goes above and beyond that offered by other agents in Holmfirth. They are new to Holmfirth and this is the first time I have used them.
I can highly recommend them to anyone looking to find a tenant for a property.TEN OUT OF TEN
By: R&D
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a friendly and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff at our Property Management office, in particular Will, appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Holmfirth