Feb 28,2013
Feb 28,2013
This agent was recommended to me by my sister who was a happy tennant with them for many years. I contacted them and told them that I wished to move into a property within the Cricklewood area of London. Sam contacted me back a few days later with property he wished me to view as he thought it met my requirements.
Sam was friendly and very helpful and I viewed the property the following day. The agent, Sam met me on time and showed me round. I asked that the property was cleaned and he guaranteed me that all properties were profeessionally cleaned before being let. I agreed to rent my, now, home and have lived here for the last few weeks. The property was spotless when I moved in shortly after viewing and Sam was available to help me with any questions I had and supported me through my move. I was very impressed and felt that I was very much supported by Sam Alexander.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1! To leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sam Alexander Office 1