Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
I can wholly say that Ludlow Thompson have managed my property for two year now and I can honestly say that I have had no problems with the service that they provide.

I needed to have a agency that could offer a full property management service, as I travel a lot due to work commitments and I do want the headache of managing the day to day running of the property. If there are at major issues with the property I am informed straight away highlighting the problem and you are always given the option to have a quote from Ludlow Thompson\'s service department. This is invaluable as I have the final say on any repairs.

My property is now virtually a hands free investment as Ludlow Thompson does most of the work for me. Full management service is a must if you are not located in the UK.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands