Feb 27,2013
By: 'George Burley'
Feb 27,2013
I can wholly say that Ludlow Thompson have managed my property for two year now and I can honestly say that I have had no problems with the service that they provide.

I needed to have a agency that could offer a full property management service, as I travel a lot due to work commitments and I do want the headache of managing the day to day running of the property. If there are at major issues with the property I am informed straight away highlighting the problem and you are always given the option to have a quote from Ludlow Thompson\'s service department. This is invaluable as I have the final say on any repairs.

My property is now virtually a hands free investment as Ludlow Thompson does most of the work for me. Full management service is a must if you are not located in the UK.

ludlowthompson