“HORRIBLE AGENCY. AVOID AVOID AVOID. RUDE, LAZY AND PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE...”

Aug 22,2018
Justin
By: 'None'
Aug 22,2018
The background: I listed my property at the price recommended by Ludlow Thompson. I was promised to be introduced to all sales agents who would be dealing with my property, and was promised weekly phone updates about the property market and the progress of my sale. Of course neither of these things happened. Along the way I received emails from the agents asking if they could do viewings, which I agreed to. Then 10 weeks into the process I get an email from a “manager” who I've never spoken to stating he is very concerned because they have only done one viewing of my property -his solution is to slash the list price by 10%. (I can only all those emails asking to set up viewings were lies). When I decline to cut the price, a slew of rude and passive aggressive emails ensue, where he tells me my list price (which is firm recommended!!) is unrealistic. Needles to say I promptly cancelled the contract. I strongly urge all sellers to avoid this firm
By: ludlowthompson
Aug 23, 2018
Dear valued customer,

We would like to apologise for your negative experience with one of our offices. At ludlowthompson we pride ourselves on our customer service, so it is always extremely disappointing to hear that a customer's expectations have not been met and we are very sorry that you have found cause to complain.

We would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind emailing our Customer Services department at customerservices@ludlowthompson.com at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Kind regards,