Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
Since initially contacting iMove they have easily exceeded my expectations from an estate agent and consequently I am now happily settled in one of their stunning properties. The transition between my previous property and my current one seemed effortless on my behalf and the helpful, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable staff at iMove are to thank for this. My experience with this company was quite the opposite to the previous review. They have helped me find an ideal property that meets all my requirements, no query was ever to much, and the property has been great! I have been in the property for 3 months now and If I were to have any problems going forward then I\'m confident they would be dealt with an equal importance to before. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone looking to move into a brilliant property in Nequay and the surrounding areas. 10 out of 10! Thank You!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of iMove Newquay Newquay! To leave a new review of iMove Newquay Newquay, please click the link below !
Write a review for iMove Newquay Newquay