Feb 26,2013
Feb 26,2013
We started this experience by asking to view the property at very short notice. Paul was accomodating and fitted us in within 10 minutes on a saturday afternoon. We really liked the place but didn\'t have a mortgage in place. Paul also doubles as a financial advisor so we made an offer the next day and also arranged to meet Paul to sort out a mortgage later that week. However my employment circumstances made finding a mortgage very difficult and Paul could not find a solution to my dilema. A work friend gave me a number of another broker who would be able to help and I gave him a call and he was able to get me the DIP that afternoon. I called Paul to advise him of the good news and that we could try and move forward with the house but his reaction was not at all what I expected. He started saying that I couldnt have got a DIP and that he had called all his contacts and manged to get nothing. To us it felt as though his ego had taken a hit as he was unable to solve my dilema. My new broker then called Paul to ask him why he was holding up the process and Paul was said to be very rude and aggressive over the phone. Paul even said that we could not proceed until he saw a full mortgage (which of course is not possible until our offer was accepted). While all of this was going on we were also being told that there was another offer on the table and that they were in a substantially better position than us. However Pauls colleague Mark was telling us that this other offer was only slightly better and they were in a lot worse situation than us. Both were telling us to increase our offer despite not hearing any news on our first offer. Due to all this extra stress we decided to increase slightly but by this point we had enough with Paul. After over a week of not hearing anything from them I called them and Mark informed me that the other offer had been accepted.
I feel that the way Paul acted was completely unprofessional and he has a conflict of intrests being both finance and estate agent. I believe the other couple were obtaining there mortgage through Paul as well and therefore he would be biased towards them in order to recieve double comission.

I would not recommend any one to use this agents and especially Paul. He is ultra pushy and I now feel very lucky to have not got the house as I feel the rest of the experience could have got a lot worse

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mulberry Green Estates Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Mulberry Green Estates Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mulberry Green Estates Ltd Office 1