Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
I thought this relatively well known local company would do what they were being paid to do but, in fact, they provided no service at all.They don\'t even have the decency to return your phone calls. I didn\'t deal with anyone in the six months we used them who did what they said they were going to do. The management agreement is not worth the paper it is written on!! We NEVER got our rent on time but were told on numerous occasions that the problem was with their \'new system\' or a mistake that was made when they were setting up the standing order from the tenant. I did all the chasing and in the end found it easier to go direct to the tenants who were having as many problems with EM as I was! They can\'t even manage to tell the truth or pick up the phone, let alone manage property lettings!! awful!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Mellor Levenshulme! To leave a new review of Edward Mellor Levenshulme, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Mellor Levenshulme