Jun 03,2012
Jun 03,2012
i had the misfortune of dealing with Edward Mellor Levenshulme branch, after viewing a Property with them on garfield avenue m19, we agreed on the price and after getting mortgage from the bank and sorting out the solicitors etc, i was hoping it would be a smooth transaction. but after 3 weeks my solicitors told me they are still waiting to hear from the agent ,so i called the Edward mellor Levenshulme and ask them for an explanation i was told ,we can not contact the landlord, but i was assured he would still sell the house, after keep calling them for a month i had to cancel it, as i was getting feed up with them. THEY NEVER CALL ME ONCE IN 6 WEEKS TIME , I DID FEEL LIKE I WAS TOLD LIES AFTER LIES .if the land lord did not wanted to sell they should have told me but they wasted my time. And they were very UNPROFESSIONAL.
By: Burden66
Aug 22, 2012
for sale through Edward mellor don't use these people

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Mellor Levenshulme! To leave a new review of Edward Mellor Levenshulme, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Mellor Levenshulme