Feb 13,2013
Feb 13,2013
I was a first time buyer, so new to the game. Jonathan Roberts made the process of buying a lot easier than I\'d imagined. Even though there were legal issues on the developers side which delayed the completion date, Jonathan was always very helpful in providing updates as to how it was all going through.
Being a first time buyer I had quite a few questions with how the whole process happened, what to do next, etc, all of which Jonathan was able to assist me with. Since moving in to the flat, Jonathan has continued being helpful and professional and acting as the middle man between the developer and I.
Thanks to the service that Jonathan provided I shall definitely be recommending Lauristons to friends and family and also look to use them again in the furture.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon