Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I have used Lauristons as a letting agent for the past number of years. My experience of the firm as a whole is mixed. The positives first of all. Susan Lamont, who is relatively new there, is superb. She communicates in a timely fashion and has dealt with some very difficult (non-paying) tenants extremely efficiently. I have the utmost confidence in her and can say that she has been the most professional estate agent that I have come across. She has been a delight to work with and I commend her extremely highly. Truly superb.
Mark Shodipo was also great as regards negotiating lettings etc. Very good communicator.
On the downside, my experience of the firm\'s accounting department has been pretty poor: they have charged on a number of occasions for unauthorised items (which have been removed when challenged), and have accused me of not paying, when they simply could not match payment with receipt. They then fail to apologise and leave it to other members of staff to smooth over the problems. This is a weak link in an otherwise good operation. If they improved this side, I would improve Lauristons ranking from Good to Excellent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon