Feb 10,2013
Feb 10,2013
The process of buying my new-build flat lasted an agonising 9 months as there were delays to its completion and a further land dispute thrown in for good measure. However Jonathan Roberts made the experience a lot more bearable by keeping me up-to-date, organising site visits whenever I wanted even if he could not be present, and answering any queries I had as best he could and promptly.

With the patience of a saint, Jonathan was genuinely enthusiastic and keen for me to move in as quickly as possible - all this despite the fact I knew he was helping other equally frustrated buyers from the other properties in this same development.

Jonathan was extremely pleasant to deal with, as was Darren Baker who I dealt with initially when my offer was accepted, and if you are lucky enough to have Jonathan as your agent then you should find the process of moving a lot less stressful than it normally is!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon