Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
When signed with FJL to sell I voiced that we\'d like feedback - even if only a monthly contact call - and we were assured this would happen. OK the market is not strong. Regardless of whether we had viewings, for the percentage they charge a montlhly hello update phone call wasn\'t too much to ask was it? Yes it was. We never received any contact except for on one occasion when I telephoned them asking for a return call. On cancelling the contract with them I received an email saying that the contract would expire at the end of the month and then a follow up Royal Mail letter confirming the same. These two channels of communication constituted more contact that I had had in months of being registered with them and the final email and Royal Mail letter never even said anything along the lines of \'Thanks for choosing FJL\'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Blackheath! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Blackheath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Blackheath