Nov 06,2010
Nov 06,2010
Very rude, financial adivisor rang on a number of occasions to offer services, after declining nicely, he continued to pressurise. Was very rude to my partner. We even considered pulling out of sale as we had already arranged our own mortage adivsor. In the end after the property had been on the market for 7 months we were sure to get get it as no other interest had been shown. A day later we were told that another higher offer had been placed and that we were no longer going to get the property. Me and my partner were sure that this was a phantom offer so we refused to put in a higher offer.

Never again will I do business with such a useless bunch of people!
By: Customer Relations Manager
Nov 10, 2010
Hi Shannon. I'm sorry you have been unhappy with Felicity J Lord. If you would like me to look into this for you then please email the details to

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Blackheath! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Blackheath, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Blackheath