Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I have been dealing with Alex James for over 3 years now at equity. Being a landlord can be very stressful at times dealing with tennants requirements or a property that needs to be rented. Alex takes care of it, I literally ring him once and with what ever problem I have he is there to deal with the issue straight away, never too busy for you and always treats you as your a No 1. client.

The longest I have had a property empty for is literally 2 weeks, but usually he finds a tenant with certain criteria\'s that i request which is quite a lot within days of the phone call.

I would strongly recommend this company, I have no compaint and am very happy with the fees and service which I am receiving.

Keep up the good work

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham! To leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Equity London Ltd Eltham