Oct 11,2013
By: 'EY'
Oct 11,2013
Alex was recommended to me by my next door neighbour, when I decided to rent out my house. Given the quotes I had received from other local agents, I thought it would be worth a try as I had nothing to lose. Turned out Alex was considerably cheaper, and with the recommendation from the neighbour, I decided to enlist his services.

I have to say I was not only impressed with his professionalism, but with the quick turnaround in finding tenants and his due diligence in respect of the background and financial checks. Alex also helped with the production of the tenancy agreement and took photos of the property following the tenants moving in without charging me extra. Even though I then went on to manage the Property myself, Alex would relay messages from the tenants and assist with problems and never once complained about doing so, even though he his retainer to did not stretch to the Property management.

I have since used Alex again, and again he exceeded expectations.

I can only talk for my experience, but given that my neighbour also continues to use him for her portfolio of properties, it seems that Alex puts the customer first, unlike a lot of other agents I came across who seemed more interested in their fees. Couldn\'t recommend enough!

Equity London Ltd