Apr 24,2013
Apr 24,2013
Equity manages the Estate I am co-Director for that house 40 privately owed flats.

We moved to Equity in October 2012 when we were no longer satisfied with our previous service provider of the last 10 years. Equity made the transition to their services seamless including communication to residents, owners and tenants where relevant and transferring of accounts and standing orders.

We have recently held our first AGM with Equity as our management company and it was our most successful meeting since I moved to the Estate 6 years ago. The day-to-day dealings with the Equity team when necessary are thorough and efficient and all that live at Merton Court are very happy with our new management company. Thank you to Kirsty, Alex and team and I look forward to a very successful long working relationship with Equity.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham! To leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Equity London Ltd Eltham