Jan 30,2013
Jan 30,2013
I became a reluctant landlord by default due to the unfortunate demise of my mother and the current property market. Initially I left the premises empty then, an associate who rented several properties out himself recommended Belvoir to me as I was wasting a tangable asset. I wanted a service that would enable me to get on my life and yet respond to the day to day requirements needed for letting property and keep me legal. The team at the office keep you appraised of changes to clients and property needs with a minimal of fuss, all accounting material is electronic and auditable. Belvoir lettings in Telford provide this friendly personal service, which is very efficient and more importantly without exorbitant fees which allows me to be hassle free.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 163! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 163, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 163