May 30,2013
May 30,2013
From start to finish Belvoir have been a fantastic help in securing me the property I am now renting.
I dealt with Traci who arranged a viewing the day I enquired then another to make sure it was what I was looking for. The property is amazing and the moment I saw it knew I wanted it.
I was dealt with promptly and efficiently and all paperwork was completed, searches were done and I was in the property within a week.
The day I collected my keys was exciting and again I was looked after well, all paperwork clearly explained to me by Freda and the keys handed to me within half an hour.
The owner Simon even came out to introduce himself to me.
A great letting agent to deal with and I hope to be dealing with them for years to come.
Many Thanks Simon, Traci and all the staff at Belvoir.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 163! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 163, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 163