Jan 29,2013
Jan 29,2013
I Bought a property through Ryder & Dutton at the Ashton Under Lyne branch, unfortunately my solicitor was not very good throughout out the purchasing process, with the lack of communication. Geraldine at Ryder & Dutton was very efficient & friendly, she helped me to chase my solicitor find out relevant information and give advice when needed. I did not have a property to sell so therefore had no other estate agents to deal with. I would highly recommend Ryder & Dutton if I needed an estate agent in the further.
Feb 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff at our Ashton office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Ashton! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Ashton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Ashton