Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
My experience with the Bridges team at Ash Vale has been absolutely fantastic. My dealings were mainly with the Sales Progression team who managed a tricky sale with total professionalism and dedication. Negotiations to ensure the best outcome for all concerned were sensitively handled and they were focused in driving the process forward. During a time of great stress for us, where exchange had been prolonged and delayed, Jo and Alan used their experience to full advantage ensuring the best outcome, whilst also being sympathetic and patient. They were always only too happy to speak to me and keep me abreast of the situation and I felt completely confident that they were doing everything possible to ensure the sale progressed through to completion. I would certainly recommend Bridges to friends and family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf! To leave a new review of Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridges Estate Agents Ash Vale Wharf