Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
The first thing about Mosley Jarman that attracted me was the office layout, with no photographs of properties with big sold banners across them cluttering up the window, the office gad a very proffessional but welcoming atmosphere.

Nick came to inspect our property and we were very impressed with his whole attitude toward our requirements, there was no hard sell or wild promises and his price estimate was bang on with what we had concluded after our research. Nick was also realistic in his assesment of what the final sale figure would be and ultimately he was proved correct. The price Mosley Jarman quoted for handling the sale was very competitive and was somewhat lower than I was expecting, of course at the time I did not mention this!

Through the whole process Nick and his team kept us well informed, they only invited serious purchasers to view the property and when a sale had been agreed they handled the transaction flawlessly. The team kept in constant contact with all parties and managed to preempt any hitches before they became a problem.

I can strongly reccomend that any buyer or seller of property in Bramhall and the surrounding areas should make Mosley Jarman their first call. 10/10

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall