Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
I have not worked with an estate agent since moving to London, so Black Katz was my first. It has left me with a good feeling after hearing horror stories before! I must say that Black Katz were truly exceptional. Nick Cape was great as well and a credit to the agency. He was very professional at all times, and seems like an overall great chap! After calling up, he recommended a property that exactly fit our requirements, and was in constant contact via phone, sms and email. The poor workaholic was even responding to my texts on a Sunday! :). He was also flexible about showing us the property for a 2nd time just so we can be doubly sure that it was right for us, and it was. We look forward to moving in, and to working with the team at Black Katz! Thanks again Cape crusader! :).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge! To leave a new review of Black Katz London Bridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz London Bridge