Jan 14,2013
Jan 14,2013
The charged me 300 GBP for a small mark on the dinning table. They told that the landlord desired so. If they are so transparent then they should have connect me to the landlord. Also this being my 1st apartment in UK and I told them that, they never gave me tips how to maintain while foolishly coming to inspect the property every month.

They don\'t entertain any requests, the bulbs fused and during checkout, they are asking me to change them. How am I supposed to change them even the checkout agent did not know how to do it.

Make sure, you make them do everything you need right at the start otherwise this is how they earn.. I am sure they\'ll put in a cheap dining set (say 150 quids or so) and rest would go in their pockets.
Bad !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Primary Executive Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Primary Executive Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Primary Executive Homes Office 1