Dec 28,2012
Dec 28,2012
I have been renting my property to tenants via this company since last May and they are absolutely appalling! They do not respond to phone calls or emails despite sending the same request several times and requesting an answer and they fail to keep in touch with my tenants to make sure they are happy. The only time I have learned of a problem at the property has been when I have asked the question rather than then bringing them to my attention. I have made my feelings about their lack of service known on multiple occasions and have not even had the courtesy of a call back from anyone senior there so they clearly don\'t give a damn about their customers, although they are more than happy to take my money for a so-called fully managed service every month. Am absolutely disgusted with the way they operate and as a result am now taking my business elsewhere. There are far better, more professional agencies out there so don\'t waste your time and hard earned cash with this dreadful outfit.
By: Paul Broomham
Jan 04, 2013
Dear Dawn Abbott
I have just read your review and was concerned to read your comments. We take all complaints extremely seriously because we believe delivering the best levels of customer service is the most important thing we can achieve and if we have failed in this regard we need to do all we can to put it right.

I would very much like to discuss this with you directly to see if there is anything I can do to help you.

I would very much welcome the opportunity of discussing your complaint with you and can be contacted on 01635 275013 or my email address is

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Kind regards
Paul Broomham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Gribben Estate Agents Office 3! To leave a new review of Douglas Gribben Estate Agents Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Gribben Estate Agents Office 3