Dec 28,2012
Dec 28,2012
This company is a joke.
They wrote a letter to my address saying there gonna remove any items left outside the property as they were blockkng the fire exit.
I recieved this letter late and there were ohotos of item they were going to remove.
I had left my garden chairs outside like anyone would do as garden chairs belong in the garden.
They stole all my garden chairs even though they werent in the way of the fire exit and werent the items that were on the letter which they said had to be removed. They also stole my neighbours 4 year olds bike as they said this was in the way of the fire escape even though this was left in the back garden.
I havnt recieved my chairs back yet but will do as im taking this matter further and so is my land lord.
Dont use parkgate aspen as this isnt the first problem i have had. This company causes major stress an iv lost money and time because of them.
I have a serious illness which isi caused by stress and parkgate aspen is making me worse. As im now having to fight to get my property back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkgate Aspen Office 1! To leave a new review of Parkgate Aspen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkgate Aspen Office 1