Feb 27,2013
Feb 27,2013
Initially when I purchased this apartment in London N14 our PA representative was Mr Michael Charman, and he was never a saint. I would describe them as an extremely crocked company. Our blocks freeholder may be connected to another more famous crocked company called Freshwater but I have no real proof of this. Shortly after NM took over from MC we had Drug Dealers using our Entrance to distributed their products. To combat this problem NM used his own company called \'Command and Control\' to fit CCTV and an Entry Phone System. It cost us an Absolute Fortune and we only found this out some months after completion. About two years ago the freeholder wanted to build new apartments where the garages were. We the leaseholders objected and the council refused to give them permission to build. It is customary once a year to have an Annul General Meeting, but in 5 years PA never arranged one. We jumped on this opportunity to get to know each other and slowly we did. About six months ago we became an RTM company, Right to Manage. We chose a management company of our choice and our cost have dramatically dropped, by about a £1000-00 per apartment per year per leaseholder. When PA found out we together started taking proceeding to go RTM, they responded with a letter to try and deter us from proceeding. Over 80% of us wish to have them removed, they even stated the Freeholder would take legal action, which he couldn\'t. Just before the hand over NM tried to rip us off once again by fitting a new state of the art Satellite Dish that would cost about £10,000. Over 80% of the leaseholders objected and because no one trusted him a local solicitor was used a witness. I found out only a few days ago the building insurance was due for renewal but before this happens the cost of rebuilding has to assessed. This should have been done years ago but wasn\'t, and why and hope an insurance firm has agreed to provide insurance is questionable. Incidentally quotes on this subject are much, much cheaper. So it seemed NM had more interest in have his other company fitting an Overpriced Satellite Dish than more important things like building insurance. We were charged for the window cleaning,-this was done by the occupants. The general cleaning was done as and when the cleaners felt like it. I was there one day and I saw some Eastern European workers just picking up litter, no sweeping up. Gardeners stopped visiting because PA were not paying on time. There so much more I could tell you, but it will never stop. If you are in a situation we were in, the advice I would give is talk to all your neighbours and start using a search engine and find a company that specializes RTM. Thank you for reading this and may I wish you the best in the future.
Basically not ripped us off.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkgate Aspen Office 1! To leave a new review of Parkgate Aspen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkgate Aspen Office 1