Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
We are extremely disappointed with the service provided by JP & Brimelow,

We had arranged to meet with one of their agents to view a property on the 20 December 2012, at 3.30 p.m. When we made the appointment we were told that Graham will be there to show us the property, I do regret that I did not take further details of this agent so I could contact him personally when he didn\'t turn up.

I rang the agency when we arrived at 3.29, wondering when will their agent arrive. The guy on the phone said \' well, its not really 3.30, he should be there very soon\'. Fair enough, so we waited in the rain for another 10 minutes ( we travelled by bus) . And when I rang again, they seemed surprised and said that he had just been with another customer and will be with us very shortly. I asked them to give us a call if it would take them more than 5 minutes to arrive.

After that phone call we waited for further 10 minutes until we could no longer stand the cold and rain and left. They have not made contact with us at all.

This the Most Unprofessional company I have ever came across with. They have wasted my time and I had waited in the rain for nothing. There was no willingness for them to show us the property and they did not even apologise for not showing up !!!!

I would not recommend anyone to buy or sell from such unreliable agency.
Informative and BE PUNCTUAL
By: fred
Jan 22, 2013
Exact same story for me with the same person.
AND for another property sold it to another buyer after we had the paper from the seller saying he agreed in selling us the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JP & Brimelow Withington Sales! To leave a new review of JP & Brimelow Withington Sales, please click the link below !
Write a review for JP & Brimelow Withington Sales